Multi Client Research
IDC Multi Client Studies provides you with local market insights and ready-to-use content marketing assets within a given topic. The study is co-created together with IDC Nordic, with access to more than 200 CxOs respondents in Nordic companies, to ensure your go-to-market planning is based on the latest customer insights.
Digital Transformation 2019
Within the next three years, over half of the global economy will be digitized.In Q1 2019 IDC Nordic will survey the Nordic CxO-community to acquire insights on the digital agenda for 2019.
Enterprise IoT 2019
IDC forecasts that organizations in the Nordics will increase IoT spending with 15% annually and surpass 20 Billion Euro by 2022. In Q3 2019, IDC Nordic will do a study on Enterprise Internet of Things.
Future of Work 2019
Digital transformation is reaching areas beyond technology. An IDC European survey on Future of Work shows that people, knowledge, culture and organizational issues are now 4 of the top 5 priorities among DX leaders. We will investigate this topic in an upcoming Future of Work Multiclient Study.
IDC Nordic Next-Gen Security 2019
IDC Nordic Multicloud Management 2019
IDC Hospital of the Future 2018
IDC Nordic Next-Generation Security 2017
IDC Nordic Internet of Things 2017
Each study contains valuable insights into decision-makers’ perspectives in IT and line departments:
- Trends, drivers and challenges
- Decision-making processes
- Industry statements
- User´s plans for the future
As a partner of the survey you will receive:
- User survey results of IT and LOB decision makers
- Customized “IDC Executive Brief” to use in lead-gen campaigns
- Infographic for use in your thought leadership campaign
- Social media quote to drive awareness
Survey format & target audience
Survey Format and Target Audience
- 200 CxO respondents across all four Nordic countries
- Private companies and public organizations with 100+ employees
- Decision makers in IT (CIO, CDO, CTO, CEO/COO, CRO) and line of business
- 5-7 minute interviews (CATI and/or CAWI)